Machu Picchu Circuits
The authorities of Machu Picchu implemented the measure that the exploration of the Inca Citadel must follow a certain itinerary to ensure the conservation and preservation of the complex. Each visitor must buy a ticket with the circuit that seems appropriate and do that tour so in this small space we will tell you all about the circuits of Machu Picchu and what to do.
- Machu Picchu Solo Ticket (Circuit 1, 2, 3 or 4): The Machu Picchu Único Ticket allows access to the citadel of Machu Picchu through circuits 1, 2, 3 or 4. You can choose any circuit depending on your physical condition and time available.
- WaynaPicchu + Circuit 4: This ticket grants access to Machu Picchu exclusively through circuit 4, followed by an ascent of Huayna Picchu Mountain.
- Machu Picchu Mountain + Circuit 3: With this ticket, you can trek up Machu Picchu Mountain and then explore the Machu Picchu citadel by following circuit 3 alone. This ticket includes the possibility of re-entry to the Machu Picchu citadel.
- Circuit 4 + Huchuy Picchu Mountain: This ticket permits visiting Machu Picchu solely through circuit 4 and subsequently hiking to Huchuy Picchu Mountain.
- Inca Bridge + Circuit 1 or 2: This ticket allows access to Machu Picchu via either circuit 1 or 2, and afterward, you can embark on a hike to the Inca Bridge.
Machu Picchu Circuits
Frequently Asked Questions
Which circuit is best for Machu Picchu?
The best circuit is the CIRCUIT 2 because you can have the classic photo of Machu Picchu and also the route covers almost the entire complex having also the best views of Huayna Picchu in the background.
Can you do more than one circuit in Machu Picchu?
If more than one circuit can be made, for example circuit 2 includes most of almost the entire complex.
Which ticket to buy to Machu Picchu?
If you want to have the classic view and photo of Machu Picchu, we recommend you to buy the ticket called “Llacta de Machu Picchu” which includes the (circuit 1, 2, 3 or 4) or also the other ticket called “Circuit 1 or 2 + Inka Bridge” these 2 are the only tickets with which you can get the classic view of Machu Picchu the others are to visit a circuit and climb Huayna Picchu Mountain, Huchuy Picchu Mountain or Machu Picchu Mountain if you are interested in knowing more about the Machu Picchu tickets you can click on the link.